Elementary School / PTA Directories
Contact Us to Find Out About How to Make This a No-Cost Service to Your PTA
Parents of elementary school-aged children need to stay informed. Play dates, sick-days, and last minute “surprise” projects. There are plenty of ways that an elementary school directory comes in handy.
Connecting Directories can take your file and turn it into a professional looking printed directory. You either submit a pre-formatted file that you prepare (“camera-ready”) or we’ll do it for you.
If you do the typesetting we’ll expect a PDF file, Word file, Publisher file or something similar — if we do the typesetting we’ll expect an Excel file for the student list and a separate file with information for the front part of the directory. We can assist with file specifics before you get started.
Here’s an example of the type of information that is often included in an Elementary School Directory:
“Front Matter” Section:
- School Address, Phone Numbers, Other Contact Info
- Hours (First Bell, Lunch, Class Dismissal)
- Information regarding school absences
- School staff and contact information
- PTA Board information, committees and meeting schedule
- School Calendar
- Child’s Name
- Parents’ Names
- Phone number(s) (cell phones and/or home phone)
- Parent’s email address(es)
- Two Listings Sections — One sorted by Child’s Last Name, the other Sorted by Classroom.
Contact us or complete the form below to request a quote for your job today: